Dining on Maui welcomes and encourages comment and conversations among our followers and guests, and all comments should be respectful towards others engaged in conversations. As a fellow blogger, Dining on Maui would also love to help draw traffic to your blogs as well, so please feel free to include a link to your website in your comment.
Please be aware, however, that there are certain instances wherein your comment may be deleted or blocked:
- Any SPAM comments will be deleted and the user may be blocked from posting any comments.
- Any links that are strictly promotional (i.e. for sales and/or links to products and services unrelated to the post) will be deleted and the user reported.
- Any phishing attempts will result in the comment being permanently deleted and the user reported.
- Links to pornographic sites and/or offensive material will be deleted and the user reported.
- Offensive comments including hate language, threats or insults, profanity, or bullying will be deleted and the user reported.
Dining on Maui reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice if they are deemed to be offensive, dangerous, and/or SPAM. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.